The New Way To PULSE
FAT analog synths and beautifully recorded live instruments combined in a ground breaking way
"SIGNAL is a firestarter!"
"SIGNAL is mind blowing, as you'd expect from Output"
4 simultaneous rhythms
Massive - 40GB content (uncompressed)
LFOs, Step, Arpeggiator, Looper™
Basic & Advanced modes
UNIQUELY CRAFTED STARTING POINTS WITH IMMENSE DEPTH AND VARIETY
Use SIGNAL's intuitive tagging system to quickly find the sound you are looking for.
"SIGNAL is unlike any soft synth I've used!"
"Unique, beautiful, truly a HUGE sound"
Macros & Fx
PERFORM, Customize, Make it your own.
Every Pulse Instrument has its own unique sliders.
Built-in Filters, Convolution Reverb, Saturation, Delays & more.
EXPAND SIGNAL EVEN FURTHER
Now offering Signal expansion packs
- 500 Pulse Instruments for instant playability
- A massive array of content
- 40GB including analog synths, digital synths and organic instruments
- Up to 4 separate pulses at one time
- All pulses lock to tempo
- Rhythms:Looper, Step Sequencers, Arpeggiators, LFOs
- 4 central MACRO sliders unique to each of the 500 Pulse Instruments
save over 60%
- Signal runs in Kontakt or Free Kontakt player version 5.3.1 or higher.
- Mac OS X 10.8 or higher.
- Windows 7 or higher.
- At least 4GB of RAM (8GB recommended), and 22GB of free drive space.
- Access to a stable internet connection for digital delivery.
Free Kontakt Player 5
If you own the full version of Kontakt, you can update using Native Access. If you don't own Kontakt, you can download the free version below.
NI’s Native Kontrol Standard allows all Output products to work seamlessly with Komplete Kontrol keyboards and Maschine, letting you access 1000s of snapshots and quickly dive into sound design with custom mapped control knobs.