Referral Program Rules
Output Referral Program Rules
From time to time, Output may invite you to participate in our referral program to encourage people to use Output Arcade. Participating in a referral program by referring your friends and family or signing up with a referral code, can be a great way for Arcade users to receive credits against future subscription fees (“Referral Reward”).
Output Referral Program rules (the “Rules”) apply to referral programs that are administered solely by Output. By accepting and sharing your referral code or by signing up with a referral code, you are agreeing to be bound by these rules. Any violation of these Rules will not only prevent you from participating in any Output referral program, now or in the future, but could also result in the forfeiture of any received awards earned through the program or even deactivation of your account.
1. Who is eligible to be a referrer?
Anyone may be a referrer who (a) is a legal resident of his-her country, (b) is of legal age where they live, and (c) has an active Arcade subscription. An active Arcade subscription is defined by an account in a free trial or paid on a monthly or annual basis and is in good standing.
2. Who is eligible to be a referee?
Eligible referees may include your friends, family, and other people you know may be eligible to be referees. You yourself are not an eligible referee and doing so is a violation of these Rules.
Eligible referees must be new to Output Arcade and not have previously created an Arcade account prior to redeeming the referral code.
3. How can I use my referral code?
Referral codes must be used only for personal and non-commercial purposes and therefore are to be shared with people you know. Referral codes may be shared via email, SMS, and on your social media accounts.
You agree you will not:
- Sell, trade, or list for sale referral codes in any manner;
- Send referral codes in bulk emailing, spamming, or sent via large numbers of unsolicited emails;
- Purchase keywords (including, but not limited to Google Adwords) that contain any of Output’s trademarks;
- Use automated bots to distribute, post or otherwise share your referral code;
- Use your referral code in any manner that violates the law or the rights of anyone else.
4. How do I earn my Referral Reward as a referrer?
Referral Rewards are applied the following ways:
- Referral Rewards will be applied as a credit against future billings.
- Referral Rewards will be equal to one month of Arcade subscription fees.
- Referral Rewards on annual subscriptions will be equal to one month of Arcade subscription fees, therefore lowering your renewal costs.
- EU and UK users who have VAT Numbers on file will receive a credit equal to the tax exclusive monthly fee.
Examples of a credit against future billings:
Monthly Arcade subscriber:
- Arcade Fee: $10
- Referral Rewards earned: 2
- Month 1 Charge: $0 – Referral Reward credit applied
- Month 2 Charge: $0 – Referral Reward credit applied
- Month 3 Charge: $10 – Billing resumes
Annual Arcade Subscriber:
- Arcade Fee: $99
- Referral Rewards earned: 3
- New Arcade Fee: $69 ($99 – $30 = $69)
5. Do Referral Rewards expire?
Referral Rewards expire after 12 months following the award date. If you cancel your Arcade subscription and resubscribe within 12 months, the Referral Rewards credit will apply towards your subscription fees.
Referral Rewards have no cash value. They may not be redeemed for cash and will only be applied to future billing events.
6. Termination and changes
Output reserves the right to change, end, or pause, in whole or in part, any referral program, as well as any referrer’s or referee’s ability to participate in any referral program or receive Referral Rewards at any time for any reason, including suspected fraud, abuse, or any violation of these Rules as well as any agreement (if one exists) between you and Output. If Output ends any referral program, any unused or unredeemed Referral Rewards may be forfeited at that time, provided we give you 14 days of notice.
Output may update these Rules at any time. If Output makes an update, Output will post the update on Output.com and applications and provide you notice of the update. Continued participation in any referral program after any update will mean that you have agreed to the update.