Terms & Conditions
- Qualified Referral. A Qualified Referral is defined as a paid Arcade subscription (converted from Trial to Paid) made on www.output.com by a person (a “Referred Customer”) who arrives to our website by clicking your Refer-a-Friend program link. You are limited to one Qualified Referral for each Referred Customer; in other words, additional/repeat purchases made by a Referred Customer are not counted as additional Qualified Referrals. Referred Customers have to be “new” first time, Arcade subscribers.
- Referred Customer. The Referred Customer and the Referrer cannot be the same person (for example, by using a different email address).
- Referral Rewards. For you to earn referral rewards as a Referrer, you must refer a minimum of 3 Referred Customers who must complete their trial period of Arcade and eventually become a paying subscriber (Monthly or Yearly subscribers qualify).
- Reward Payments. Rewards are payable in the form of free access to Arcade. There are no maximum Qualified Referrals earned per calendar year. As a Referrer, you will accumulate free access to Arcade the more Qualified Referrals you refer.
- Eligibility. Eligibility is limited to individuals only. Output’s Refer-a-Friend Program cannot be used by businesses for affiliate lead generation as determined in Output’s sole discretion.
- No Spam. You must comply with all up-to-date “SPAM” laws. For example, emails must be created and distributed in a personal manner and bulk email distribution is strongly discouraged. Any distribution of your referral link that could constitute unsolicited commercial email or “spam” under any applicable law or regulation is expressly prohibited and will be grounds for immediate termination of your account and exclusion from Output’s Refer-a-Friend program.
- Right to Close Accounts. Output reserves the right to close the account(s) of any Referrer and/or Referred Customer and to request proper payment if the Referrer and/or Referred Customer attempts to use the Output Refer-a-Friend program in a questionable manner or breaches any of these Terms & Conditions or is in violation of any law, statute or governmental regulation.
- Right to Cancel Program or Change Terms. Output reserves the right to cancel the Refer-a-Friend Program or to change these Terms & Conditions at any time in its sole discretion. Any unclaimed referral rewards will be forfeited at that time.