A new kind of synthesizer
Arcade moves far beyond loop packs, delivering a playable instrument that lets you perform and manipulate loops in real time. Work faster and be more creative with new product lines, kits, and loops arriving directly in the plugin.
A new kind of synthesizer
Arcade is a loop synthesizer with new content delivered in the plugin every day. Unlike loop packs, this is a powerful instrument with creative tools to manipulate everything so it sounds like you.
It even works with your own loops.
An expanding lineup
Arcade includes 15 new product lines, with many more to come. Hear a kit from each line below.Arcade comes fully loaded with all 15 new product lines. Explore each sonic world as they continue to grow with more kits and loops. New lines added and included with your subscription monthly.
Play & transform loops
Arcade’s kits are expressive and playable. White keys play loops, black keys modify their structure in real time, sliders change their character. 11 effects, modulation & loop editing are a click away.
Make music faster
No need to search websites or folders. A cloud browser organizes content into 3 levels: Product Lines, Kits, and Loops.
Everything just works. Search by keyword or tags, hear audio previews in your session's key and tempo, download only what you want directly inside your plugin.
Add your own sounds
Simply drag and drop your own loops into Arcade to transform them with our creative engine.
It’s simple. $10/month gets you everything.
Cancel any time
Any session you've built
will work forever
More & more
Never ending supply of new product lines and kits
Arcade doesn’t stop here,
this is just the beginning
Need to know more?
Check out the walkthrough
- Arcade is a software plugin that is compatible with all major recording programs
- Cloud browsing delivers new product lines, kits and loops directly within plugin.
- User can add their own loops and samples by drag and drop
- New content available daily
- All audio locks to tempo and key
- 15 voice Loop synthesizer
- Transform loops on the fly with Output’s proprietary modifiers
- 11 effects, 4 sliders and deep modulation capabilities
- 15 channel mixer with 4 insert master bus and 2 bus sends
- Audio previewing in original and session tempo/key
- Search, browse and sort by tag to find quickly
- Offline mode enables use without internet
- Input Quantize for tightening live performances
- OSX 10.9+ AU / VST / VST 3 / AAX
- WIN 7+ *32/64 bit VST / VST3 / AAX
- 8GB RAM required, 16GB recommended
* Arcade is supported by all major DAWs in 32 and 64 bit VST, VST3, AU and AAX format. There are certain systems that don’t play nicely with Arcade.
FL Studio: We strongly recommend enabling the ‘Use fixed size buffers’ option in the ‘Processing’ tab of the plugin wrapper.
The following systems aren’t compatible with Arcade
32 bit PC: Cubase 8 (PC: VST, VST3). There are no known issues with Arcade running on Cubase 8 on a 64 bit machine.