We’re sorry to hear that. Start by uninstalling/reinstalling Output Hub. Here’s how to do so:
- Click on the Output logo in the Windows application tray or the top menu bar on a Mac.
- Select Uninstall and follow the prompts to uninstall Hub
- Visit output.com/output-hub to download and run the Output Hub installer again.
If this doesn’t fix the issue, locate and send Hub’s activity log to Output support. This is stored in a file called console.txt. Here’s how to find it:
- In the Windows search bar in the bottom left corner of your screen, type %LOCALAPPDATA%
- In this window, navigate to Output Hub > User Data > Default. Here you will find a file called ‘console.txt’
- In the top menu bar of the Finder, click on the ‘Go’ dropdown menu
- Hold the ‘opt’ key and click on ‘Library’
- In the new Finder window that appears – navigate to Application Support/Output Hub/Default. Here you’ll find console.txt
The last resort is to download your product via manual links. For this to happen, Output’s support team needs to enable downloads in your Output account. Simply reach out to our support team requesting for downloads to be enabled on your Output account so you can attempt to install your product manually.